Saturday, March 19, 2011

Free S/H from E.L.F. Cosmetics


Back in the day (you know, the dual income, no kids day!) I used to exclusively wear MAC cosmetics. I still love MAC...but since I am a stay at home mom now, spending that kind of money on cosmetics just isn't a priority for me now.

About a year ago I tried E.L.F. cosmetics & I have to say....I love them. They are insanely cheap (prices start at $1!) & when you find a product that works well.....it works well. However, if you get a product that isn't good, it's pretty terrible.

So yes, the quality can be hit or miss. At these prices though, it's worth a shot! I have had the best luck with the powder blush & eye shadows & all of the lip products. Seriously, when the item is good....it's good. Almost as good as my trusty old MAC stuff!

Right now E.L.F. is offering free shipping on orders of $15 or more today only. Use the code: MODSHIP at checkout. Since the prices average between $1-$3, that's a lot of stuff you can get for your minimum order amount! Or consider getting the Mini Makeup Collection shown above; it's $15 & you get 27 items to try out!

If you have tried E.L.F. products before, leave a comment letting us know your thoughts. Like I said, they can be hit or miss. I find the low price is worth the gamble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs