Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Earth's Best Diapers $1.50/jumbo pack

Update: Toys R Us has a printable coupon for $2 off, bringing the price down to $1.50 per pack. That's insane! Go here for the coupon.

Jan 1st – Jan 3rd ONLY Babies R Us & Toys R Us are having a fantastic deal on Earth’s Best Diapers. The Jumbo packs are nornally $11.99 but will be on sale for $5 a pack, which is a great deal. However, you can go here & print out a coupon for $1.50 off, bringing the price down to $3.50 per pack!

I never tried these when my daughter was in diapers, but wish I had. Now that I know about the benefits of chlorine free cotton, I would jump at this deal. Trust me, if you knew what happened to standard cotton in the USA, you’d be disgusted & wouldn’t want it anywhere near your child’s bum. And at this price, why wouldn’t you give them a try?!?!

Thanks to Frugal Chic Living for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs