Thursday, August 5, 2010

Earth's Best Baby Food 48 Cents/Jar

Another great deal this week at Top Foods & Haggen! BMIM reader Kathleen pointed out a great deal on Earth's Best organic baby food. Here's how to work this deal:

Buy 25 jars of Earth's Best organic baby food @$1 each = $25
- $1/7 printable coupon here x3 (limit of 3 prints per computer)= -$3
- $10 instant savings = -$10
= $12 for 25, or just $.48 each!

That's a great price on organic baby food, so run & stock up now. Thanks, Kathleen!

2 comments:

  1. I just went to Top Foods and thought I would let you know the awesome deal I got.

    This is what I ended up getting:
    *58 jars earths best organic 2nd stage baby food-normally $1.29ea
    *2 packs huggies snug & dry diapers (36 count)- normally $13.99ea
    *3 tubs huggies wipes (72 count)-normally $3.99ea
    *2 tubs seventh generation wipes (70 count)-normally $4.99ea
    *1 johnson & johnson lotion - normally $5.99
    *3 wallaby organic yogurt-normally $1.29ea
    *6 aquasox tickets

    Coupons I used:
    *$1 off 7 jars earths best baby food (I had 6)
    *$2 of 2 seventh generation products
    *$2.50 off 3 tubs huggies wipes
    *$3.50 off 2 packs huggies snug&dry diapers
    *$1.00 off pack of huggies diapers
    *$10 dollars off every $25 spent in participating baby products
    *6 aquasox tickets with purchase of 3 participating diary items

    This is what I paid:
    $29.02!!!!!!!!
    This is what I saved:
    $102.96!!!!

    Thank you for posting all these good deals! It is great to save money on things I use all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy....take a photo & email it to me & I'll post it on the blog! That is un-bel-ievable. You rocked it!

    (Where did you get the Aquasox coupon?)

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs