Thursday, May 27, 2010

Clean/Dirty Magnet


Remember that free magnet from Kodak Gallery I told you about? Here's a cute idea for you to use with that code. Make a "Clean/Dirty" magnet for your dishwasher! Save this image & upload it like you would a photo & you have a cute magnet for about a buck (just the cost of shipping).

My mom & dad have a really old dishwasher magnet. It's about 25 years old & butt ugly, so I'm going to make them a new one. I think it's time for a new one!

Thanks, SheSaved for the image!

2 comments:

  1. OMG... I've totally been wanting one of these magnets but couldn't find one anywhere! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually are quite hard to find! And if you can find one, they cost an arm & a leg & aren't nearly as cute as this one, in my opinion. And for a buck? Seriously, you can't go wrong. Add a cute teal kitchen towel & it's like a mini makeover for less than the cost of a latte.

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs