Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All You Subscription Sale

All You has often been referred to as "the couponer's magazine" & for good reason. It has an insane amount of coupons in it every month. I had read about it numerous times, but the first time I saw it was at my hair salon & I have to say....I was impressed with the coupons in it.

Amazon has All You on sale right now & you can easily make up the price of the subscription by utilizing the coupons in it. A 1 year subscription is currently $19.95. However, you can get a 6 month subscription for just $10 to try it out. If you find the coupons are worthwhile, then renew your subscription.

You can check out the deal here. Just click through the subscription choices in the "subscription options" box to find the one you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs