Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Couponing for Community Update

Kaley over at Cha Ching on a Shoestring organized Couponing for Community last week. I told you how I did, but check out this information on how bloggers all across the nation did: Over 3155 items were donated to food pantries, women's shelters, animal shelters, homeless shelters, etc. That's a lot of stuff!

If you want to watch a quick slideshow, it highlights some of the donations bloggers made (including my donation!). It's quick to watch & definitely inspiring! I'm excited about working on my donation stockpile to get it built up again for my next donation. Who's going to do it with me?!?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Couponing for Community
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs