Friday, May 14, 2010

Target Deals


When I was at Target today getting the Strawberry Shortcake bandages for 27 cents per box, I found a few other deals that are worth sharing.

  • Vitaminwater & Vitaminwater Zero are on sale for $1 each. If you still have your $1/2 coupon, you can get two for a buck!
  • I found men's Degree deodorant on the clearance endcap in the toiletries section. They had packages that had a single full size stick & a travel size stick priced at $1.64. Use the $.50/1 coupon from a few weeks ago (SS, I think) & get them for $1.14. Not free, but not bad for a full size & a travel size too!
  • Don't forget to use the $5/$30 childrens Circo & Cherokee clothing coupon. I scored 3 pairs of shorts & a nightshirt for my daughter using that coupon & got an even better deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs