Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fred Meyer Razor Money Maker

I haven't even looked at today's paper, so I have no idea what deals are out there. But Melissa over at Saving, Surviving, & Thriving emailed me with a money maker that I plan on doing tomorrow when I shop at Freddie's! Here's how you can make a few bucks in overage to apply towards other items in your cart:

Purchase the Schick Hydro 5 razor $6.99
- $5/1 MQ (8/8 RP)
- $4/1 Fred Meyer eCoupon
= $2.01 profit!

Now, you will need to have other items in your transaction to use up the overage, otherwise it will beep & won't work. Also I always hand over my paper coupons first, have the cashier scan them, then hand over my Rewards cards so the eCoupon will come off. If you do hand over your card first, you will likely get a beep with the paper coupon. I have no idea why, it's just the way it is.

Thanks for the deal, Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs