Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Velvet Elvis Cupcake


Here's a little known fact about me: I'm a huge Elvis fan. Always have been, always will be. I also love cupcakes more than I should, so I almost squealed with delight when I saw this deal.

Head to your local Cupcake Royale this weekend & get a free Velvet Elvis cupcake with the purchase of a coffee & the above coupon. In the past they substituted a different beverage if coffee isn't your thing, but ask before you order to verify that's still correct.

If you're wondering what a Velvet Elvis cupcake is (like I was) it's a banana, chocolate, & peanut butter cupcake. That sounds like a little bit of heaven in a paper cup if you ask me.

And since I can't resist this, cheesy though it may be, here goes: Thank you, Cupcake Royale. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs