Tuesday, April 20, 2010

$20 off Any Order from The Company Store

Update: I just read on another blog that if you find an item that states it has free shipping & is under $20, you will get the item completely free. Score!

I love The Company Store, so I was super excited to find this deal! Use code: SLUMBER & get $20 off any order (no minimum). I scored 2 t shirts & 2 pairs of shorts for my daughter & only paid $9.91 ($5.95 of which was shipping). If your order is less than $20, get it free & only pay the $5.95 in shipping!

They have lots of stuff to choose from, too. Clothing, home decor, bedding, etc. Let me know what kind of deals you find.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

4 comments:

  1. In what time zone would they be? I am finding it impossible to get on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are in the midwest I think, but the site has been INSANELY slow all day. I kept getting errors, too. The refresh button will be your best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried applying the discount code... it doesn't see, to be changing, but perhaps this is just a work of attrition and lots of refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the code is dead now. Sorry guys....that's totally annoying!

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs