Monday, April 12, 2010

Today Only: Outdoor Movie Screen $129.99

While I realize this doesn't seem like a bargain, trust me when I tell you, it is. If you've ever priced outdoor movie screens, you'll know I'm telling the truth. Today only, get this Airblown Inflatable Movie Screen with Storage Bag from Target for only $129.99 shipped. It's a massive 126" x 83"! Drive in? Who needs a stinkin' drive in when you can watch a movie under the stars in your own backyard.

Is this a bit of a luxury? Yes, of course. But imagine being the coolest parents on the block & how much fun your kids would have with this. Sometimes a splurge is worth it, & keeping your kids happy all summer long is definitely worth it, if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. I missed this yesterday....just curious, for future reference- how does this work? Do you hook it up to a portable dvd player outside? I always wanted one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do have to hook it up to a DVD player. But how cool would that be?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs