Monday, September 27, 2010

BMIM's Dream Dinner Deal

I've been working on this deal for a few weeks now, & I'm super excited to announce that Dream Dinners has come up with a deal for BMIM readers! If you're wondering "what the heck is Dream Dinners?" I'll fill you in.

Dream Dinners is a "you make it & take it home to bake it" place. In fact, they were one of the first (if not the first) to start this industry & they started right in my neck of the woods! However, they are now located in 29 states. You book a session, head in & assemble your meals using their fresh, already prepped ingredients, take them home, freeze them, & then pull them out & simply cook them for dinner. This eliminates the chopping, slicing, dicing, etc. It's dinner made easy!

So here's the deal: Dream Dinners had a promotion on TV recently, & they have extended the same deal now to BMIM readers. It's a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me! For new or returning guests that have not purchased from Dream Dinners in the last 12 months, they are allowing you to pick 18 servings for $74.95. You can make your meals either 3 or 6 servings, so depending on what you choose, you will get either 3 or 6 dinners for that price. Additionally, you will get one 6 serving dinner for free! So, that brings you to a total of either 4 or 7 dinners (depending on how you divide your 18 servings) for $74.95!

This offer is valid through 10/31/10 & is available at select locations nationwide. I believe all locations, with the exception of 2, are participating, so if you have one near you, your chances are pretty good the deal will work. Click here to watch a quick video about how the Dream Dinners process works & then click on the "Start Now" button to take advantage of this fabulous offer.

Thanks so much, Dream Dinners!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, thanks so much for commenting & also extending the deal to all of my readers. I need to book my session. I also always wave when I drive by your corporate offices! Thanks again for the opportunity to share this deal with my readers, & I will be checking out your blog after dinner. I agree...kids will never eat new things unless we expose them (over & over sometimes!) to new items. Our motto is "try something new!"

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs