Monday, September 20, 2010

Free Kodak Wireless All in One Printer

Did you hear that? It was the sound of my head exploding! This deal is so hot, I'm having a hard time containing my excitement!

Right now at Office Max, you can get a Kodak ESP 5250 All in One wireless printer for $129.99. However, you get the full purchase price back in the form of Office Max Perks! I realize that yes, technically, you are paying for the printer....but you are getting the entire price back to purchase additional ink, paper, whatever you want. So essentially, you are getting it free, after the rebate! You must join the Max Perks program, but you can do so here.

And the best part about it...you can get buy 2 of them & get 2 rebates back! If you just happen to give an essentially free printer to a family member this Christmas...hey, I won't tell.

Thanks, Gina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs