Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oneida Flatware: Too Good to Be True?


This deal is so insanely hot, so bananas, I'm posting a disclaimer: Don't be surprised if you place an order, get a confirmation, & then have the order cancelled. It's happened to me before (from other retailers; I've never purchased anything from Carson before) & it does happen. However, if you get this deal, it's the deal of 2011. Seriously...it's that good.

Right now over at Carson Pirie Scott, you can snag a 5 piece place setting of Oneida Othenia flatware that normally retails for $75 for just $.99. Yes, you read that right. Plus, use the code: JANCLRNCE11 to save an additional 20%! I placed 12 sets in my shopping cart & with the discount it was $10.10. I didn't purchase these, but I did check & it appears that shipping is a flat $7.95. Your total would be $18.05 for $900 worth of Oneida flatware!

Again....even if you get a confirmation, don't be surprised if your order gets cancelled. If you need (or just want!) new flatware though, this deal is worth trying.

Thanks, Mama Cheaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs