Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snohomish Readers: Dance Elite Daily Deal

Snohomish County readers, listen up! If you have been considering enrolling your little ones in dance classes, you must check this out. Head over to the HeraldNet Daily Deals & snag a voucher good for 5 dance classes (plus the registration fee) at Dance Elite for only $39. This is an $80 value!

I can personally vouch for Dance Elite because this is the third year my daughter has taken classes there. The teachers are outstanding, the kids love it, & there are so many classes to choose from (including adult classes like Zumba).

The voucher expires 12/31/11 so even if you aren't ready yet, consider purchasing it now & you can use it next fall. However, I say start now...there's plenty of time before the recital in the spring!


(Note: I was not compensated in any way by Dance Elite; these are my own opinions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs