Saturday, February 13, 2010

Freebies at Babies R Us

Babies R Us & Toys R Us have a huge Presidents Day Sale going on. There are tons of products on sale, but I was super excited about the snacks on sale (who knew they had such a great selection of snack food, especially organic stuff?!).

First, you can score 2 bags of Terra Chips free. Yep, free. All varieties are on sale for 2/$2. Print out 2 $1/2 coupons here or use the ones that were in the 12/6 SS insert. Those coupons make these bags free! There was a hassle because they were not ringing up 2/$2, but I just smiled & waited (& waited & waited) patiently & the clerk finally got it to work. I'm telling you...a smile goes a long way towards getting the clerks to help you!

Next, all Revolution Foods items are on sale BOGO 1/2 off. This is a great deal for organic snacks! I got 2 boxes of the organic fruit mashups for my daughter's lunch box.

Don't forget to use your $5 eGift Card from becoming a Facebook Fan if you still have it.

So, I got 2 bags of Terra Chips & 2 boxes of Revolution Foods Organic Mashups for $1.71 after my coupons & eGift Card. That is insane!

Thanks to Hip2Save for posting the Terra Chips deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs