Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rite Aid Video Values Explained

If you’re not familiar with Rite Aid, you may be missing out on an awesome program that they offer. It’s called the Video Values program & it’s ridiculously easy to earn Rite Aid coupons.

All you need to do is create an account & watch videos to earn coupons & credits. The coupons are manufacturer coupons that are for the video you just watched. For instance, you might watch a 30 second video for Clorox bleach & earn a coupon for Clorox. Easy! Also, each video has a credit value & once you hit 20 credits, you earn a $5 off any $20 purchase coupon from Rite Aid.

I can hear it now: You’re thinking “That’s great, Heather, but how long does it take to watch them?” Not long at all! Most of the videos are less than a minute. I usually watch them (& I’ll admit….I never really pay attention to them!) when I’m going through my mail, sorting bills to pay, etc.

If you don’t really care about the specific products featured & simply want the $5 off $20 coupon, my advice is to click on the videos with the higher credit amounts & earn that coupon faster. Really, you should be able to earn the $5 off $20 coupon in less than 10 minutes; my guess is closer to 5.

Sign up here to start participating in Video Values. It’s a great way to score some deals at Rite Aid & stretch a buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs