Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 65 cent Rite Aid Score

UPDATE: I was reviewing my receipt & realized I was charged too much for the Blistex I purchased, so I went back to Rite Aid. I have no idea what the manager did, but I do know that after the return & repurchase, I was credited $1.81 back. That means my acutal net OOP was only 65 cents for all of that (after coupons & rebate)! Holy cow....I didn't even pay the entire sales tax.

I'm telling you, if you aren't using coupons, you're paying too much!

I did awesome at Rite Aid today! I got all the stuff you see pictured for $8.46, but will submit for a 1/2 purchase price rebate for the Prevacid & receive $6 back, making my OOP $2.46. Essentially I only paid for the tax, since my original subtotal was $22.18! That's a savings of 89%....not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. For future prescription notifications, you may use our free Rx Reminder Service. You can get reminders by email, text, or telephone when your prescriptions are expected for a reorder or are fit to be understood.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"Reliable Online Pharmacy".

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs