Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 Free Packs of Starburst at Rite Aid

Update: I just realized the value on the BOGO coupon states "up to $1.10." So, if the price of the king size pack is higher (& I'm assuming it is) you will have to pay a little for these. But still, it's a great deal!

Did you get your BOGO Free Starburst coupon for becoming a fan on Facebook last week? I know I did, & I was pretty happy when I saw Rite Aid's ad tonight! Head over to Rite Aid this week & get 2 packs for free! In this week's ad, they have a BOGO Free sale on M&M, Mars, & Nestle king size bars. Starburst is pictured in the ad. So, take your BOGO coupon & Rite Aid's coupon policy & get 2 for free!

I know I've posted their policy before, but here it is again. Don't forget to print it out & take it in with you. I've had clerks try & tell me you can't use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale, but that's not true, so whip out that policy! It clearly states "If a customer presents a buy one get one free coupon for the purchase of two items that are on a buy one get one free promotion, we accept the coupon, essentially making both items free."

Make this deal even sweeter (get it....candy....sweeter...I know, I'm lame!) by adding a few other items to your transaction to get you to $15 & use the $3/$15 Rite Aid coupon. Yes, you can use the $4/$15 coupon BEFORE the other coupons!

(Thanks to Hip2Save who posted Rite Aid's coupon policy a while ago. It's made my trips there much easier many times!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs