Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reminder: Don't Forget About the Census

At BMIM, I try & refrain from discussing politics. However, I wanted to remind everyone that the US Census is taking place & you will be receiving (or may have already received) your census packet. Politics aside, our government needs accurate information about it's citizens, so completing the census is important.

This video is lighthearted & made me laugh. My favorite line is "Put one more down; someone was in the porta potty." Yes, I'm that easily amused! Click the video if you want a giggle....it's only 30 seconds. And keep an eye out for your census packet!




(Note: BMIM was compensated for posting this video. If at any point you have a question about any compensation BMIM may or may not receive, you can read the disclosure policy here or click on the "I Disclose" button in the sidebar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs