Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NW Readers: Watch Ciscoe Morris Filming

I am soooo not a gardener; I have a black thumb. But, if you're into gardening & live in the Puget Sound area, then this is for you. Thursday, March 11th around 10:00 am, Ciscoe Morris will be filming a segment of "Gardening with Ciscoe" at My Garden Nursery in Mill Creek.

While I have a black thumb, I can still appreciate a nice garden. And My Garden Nursery is by far my favorite nursery to wander around in. They have a great selection of gift items & even a train table to keep my daughter occupied! Check out My Garden at their website here.

My mom is a total Ciscoe Morris freak, so it's best if I don't tell her about this. Otherwise Mr. Morris might need to take out a restraining order against her (I kid, I kid!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs