Monday, December 21, 2009

Hanna Andersson Sale

Hanna Andersson is having their big Twice Yearly Sale! I love Hanna clothes. They definately aren't cheap, but they are fantastic quality; they come out of the wash like new every.single.time. They use European sizes, but I actually love it because I've gotten items that have lasted more than one season (my daughter is currently wearing a sweater that she wore last year...what other brand can you say lasts two winters, fits, & looks brand new?!). And don't forget that they have an excellent selection of 100% organic cotton clothing (don't even get me started on what happens to non-organic clothing; blech!).

You can order online, head to a store (the local one is the U Village), or head to an Outlet (Woodinville, locally) however, I don't think the Outlet stores are participating in this sale. They often have great $10 sales at the outlets, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs