Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Pampers 1/29/10 Only

So, I know quite a few ladies who are currently pregnant & I am sure this will get their hormones raging! Tomorrow only, click here to win a sample of 3 new Pampers diapers. These diapers won't even be sold until March, so you'll get the inside scoop from Pampers this way.

But wait...it doesn't stop there. These new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max are the official diaper of the Team USA (yeah, I know....it's hard not to laugh at this...but Olympians have kids in diapers, too). And, if your sample contains a diaper stamped with "Team USA" .....you get free diapers for a year!

I'm not sure what time the sample request will go live, but if I were trying to score diapers, I'd be up bright & early tomorrow. Heck, I may even try to get a sample & donate it; there is always a need for free diapers at churches, food banks, shelters, etc.

Thanks to Free Sample Freak for posting about this exciting deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs