Friday, January 15, 2010

Free Photo Mousepad with Free shipping

Hip2Save posted a great deal & I'm excited about sharing this one with you. You can score a completely free photo mousepad including free shipping from Artscow. Heres how you do it:
  • Become a fan of Artscow on Facebook & click on the Free Mousepad Facebook posting.
  • Scroll down & click on the pink "Select a Friend" button.
  • Select at least one friend to send the free mousepad deal to (I sent it to my husband) & hit the blue "Send" button.
  • Go back to the Artscow Coupons page & scroll down to get your user specific code which should be towards the bottom of the screen in a pink & red box.
  • Then go to Artscow's page here & create your free mousepad.


This will be my first time ordering from Artscow, but I know several people who have ordered from them in the past & they have been happy with their items. I have heard that shipping takes a long time since the items are coming from Hong Kong, so if you are planning on giving this as a Valentine's Day gift, it may or may not make it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs