Sunday, January 23, 2011

25% off Select K Cup Varieties

Right now over at Amazon you can save 10% on select Van Houttee & Wolfgang Puck K Cups. Enter code: VANKCUP5 at checkout through 1/31/11. Save an additional 15% & score free shipping when you use the Subscribe & Save option (you can cancel at any time), bringing your total savings to 25%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strosgirl's Designs