Monday, May 10, 2010

Rite Aid Money Maker & Deals

I had a decent day at Rite Aid today; I actually went twice. First I went & did a transaction that was a money maker:

Purchase Lubriderm 6 oz. bottle, $3.99
- $2 in ad coupon
- $2 printable MQ
= Free (I paid 37 cents in tax)
Then submit for $1 SCR
= 63 cent profit!

Then I purchased the Pure & Natural Oatmeal & Shea Butter bar soap (2 pack) $4.69
- $2 Video Values Pure & Natural coupon
- $2 printable MQ (may have hit print limit....double check)
= OOP: 69 cents + tax

I found Finish Quantum dishwashing tablets on clearance & I had coupons, so I scored. This is why I always browse & look for the clearance section.
25 count Finish Quantum dishwashing tablets $3.24 x2 = $6.48
- $1/1 printable MQ x2 = - $2
= $4.48 + tax

So, if you combine my 2 transactions & factor in the profit I paid $5.97 for 2 bars of Pure & Natural soap, 50 Finish Quantum dishwashing tablets, & a 6 oz bottle of Lubriderm Advanced Therapy. These items normally would have cost $23.72. That's a 75% savings!

If you found some great deals at Rite Aid this week, leave a message & tell us about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs