Wednesday, February 9, 2011

$.99 Valentine's Cards from Tiny Prints


Today is the last day to order Valentine's Day cards from Tiny Prints & have them arrive on Valentine's Day. Use the code: LUV99 at checkout & get each card for $.99 (ends tonight at midnight).

The card shown above was the one I chose. I used a photo of my daughter (that's not her....that's the sample from Tiny Prints) & turned it into a grandparents card. My daughter was thrilled with it when it arrived & I have to say...the quality is fantastic. At $.99, these customized cards are a steal, in my opinion.

If you want to have your card shipped to the recipient, just pay an additional $.44 & it will arrive at their address on time! Honestly, a personalized card is so much more meaningful & hey, this way you don't have to fight the crowds at your local card store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs