Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heather's Favorite Stuff


I thought it would be fun to start a series where once a month I profile some of my favorite products. Don't get too excited; I'm not a national talk show host, so sadly, I won't be able to give my favorite things away. However, you might learn about a new product & since I aim to educate my readers about new items, I felt this would be a fun way to do it.

For February, my favorite thing (& my daughter's!) is Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks. I have talked about these in the past, but if you haven't tried them, you really must! Here are a few reasons why I big heart love these fruit snacks:
  • They’re USDA certified organic.

  • They have no high fructose corn syrup in them.

  • They are gluten free.

  • There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in these fruit snacks.

  • They are made with real fruit juice.

  • There are only 70 calories per pouch.

  • They’re vegan.

  • They are made in a completely allergen-free facility.

My daughter won't eat other fruit snacks after trying these. They are soft & yummy instead of hard & weird tasting (yes, I've tried them!). These are still a treat in our house, but it's one I feel OK about giving my daughter.

Tasty Brand just announced today that the fruit snacks are available at Costco warehouses in Southern California & Hawaii. I am praying they will come to Costco locations in Washington soon! If you want to try them & don't leave in CA or HI, check out the organic section at your local grocery store or snag some from Amazon (they are on sale there). I promise, your kids will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs