Friday, February 25, 2011

Paper Mate Ball Point Pens $.08 Each!


If your house is anything like my house, you can never find a pen that works when you need one. So when I saw this deal, I was pretty happy about it. Currently over at Amazon, you can purchase a box of 60 Paper Mate Medium Tip Ball Point pens in blue ink for only $4.88! That makes each pen just $.08! They have black ink as well, however that box is $9.13. And if you are an Amazon Mom member, you'll get free 2 day shipping on this order, as well!

This would be a great deal for any family wAdd Imageith kids in school, if you own a small business, or if you are an independent sales rep for a direct sales company. I know when I used to do in home parties I always needed a ton of pens!

Amazon has been known to change their pricing at any time, so if you want this deal, snag it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs