Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Unlimited Streaming Video from Amazon


If you have an Amazon Prime membership like I do, you know how awesome it is. (If you don't, sign up for Amazon Mom & get a free 3 month Amazon Prime membership.) I really, really, really love Amazon Prime.

Today Amazon announced that Amazon Prime memberships come with a new feature: unlimited instant streaming of movies & TV shows. You can instantly watch them on your PC, Mac, or Internet connected TV's, Blu Ray players, or set top boxes.

I wish it streamed over the Wii like Netflix, because then I could take advantage of this offer. I suppose I could watch on my PC, but that's not much fun. However, I suppose using a laptop in bed would work if you don't have a compatible TV or other device!

Regardless, this is an excellent additional benefit to Amazon Prime. Thanks so much, Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs