Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tasty Tuesday...er, Wednesday



Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday! This week's recipe is beyond easy to make & super cute, as you can see above. The photo isn't the best since I used my cell phone, but you get the general idea. My parents watched my daughter while I was at the doctor yesterday, & they made these adorable Ghost Cookies.
You'll need Nutter Butter cookies, white chocolate chips, & mini chocolate chips. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or in your double boiler (or just use white frosting). Either dip the cookies into the melted white chocolate or spoon it over the cookies. Place the mini chocolate chips on them for eyes & voila! Little ghost cookies. Super easy & super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs