Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wolfgang Puck Organic Chicken Broth $1

Fred Meyer has a great deal on Wolfgang Puck Organic Chicken broth right now. You will need to get the Extra Savings coupon book which is usually located at the front of the store by the weekly ads or at the customer service desk. You might also find the coupon next to the broth on the shelf.

Here's how to work this deal:

Purchase 4 boxes of Wolfgang Puck Organic chicken broth (it's being reported that the beef broth works as well) at $2 each (with the Freddie's coupon) = $8
- $1/2 MQ from 10/3 SS x 2 = -$2
= $6 OOP
Get back 2 $1 Catalinas good for your next purchase
= $4 total, or $1 each after coupons & Catalinas!

Additionally you should receive a $1.50/2 any Wolfgang Puck Organic broth coupon & a $1.50/3 any Wolfgang Puck Organic soup coupon with your Catalinas.

I love this brand of organic chicken broth & plan on stocking up today!

Thanks, The Coupon Project for the heads up on this deal.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to this deal, Heather! I totally thought about you as I was writing up my post last night because I know how much you heart organic deals!! Good luck today stocking up!! Perfect in time for holiday cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you know me too well. And my favorite place to shop is Freddie's. This really is a great deal; I stocked up on another brand of organic chicken broth a few weeks ago beause the store was closing. This is priced even better. Thanks again for the info!

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs