Tuesday, October 26, 2010

50% off 1 Outerwear Item at Old Navy

Old Navy reached their 1 millionth Facebook fan & to celebrate they released a coupon for 50% off any 1 outerwear item. I was going to post the link today to let you print it out....but they took the link down! Sorry, guys....I dropped the ball on this one.

You can still use the online code, though. Enter: OUTER50 at checkout. Shipping is a flat rate of $7 or free if you spend $50 or more when you use code: ONSUPER50. I'm not sure if you can stack both codes, but it's worth a shot. Even if you have to pay for shipping, you will likely save more using the 50% off code, so it will be worth it. Don't forget you can order from Banana Republic, Gap, & Piperlime as well as Old Navy & have one big order, so you might hit the $50 total that way.

I'm going to order a dressy coat for my daughter for Sunday mornings at church. Darn it, I wish I had printed out that coupon yesterday. I wish I had told you guys about it yesterday, too! My bad, everyone.

This deal is good through the 28th, so hurry if you want to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs