Friday, October 15, 2010

Huge Sale at all Firestone Stores in WA

It's hard to save money on auto maintenance, so when I find a deal on it, I always share with you guys. Firestone Complete Auto Care stores in Washington state have a massive sale going on through Sunday, October 17th on tires. All season & winter tires are even included!

A few months ago, Sandi at the Everett Firestone saved the day for me. Her price was over $300 less than what Costco & Les Schwab quoted me & well over $200 less than what Discount Tires quote was. I was thrilled & Sandi was awesome! If you are in South Snohomish County, give her a call or go visit her at the Everett location.

Search for locations in Washington on Firestone's website. If you need tires for the nasty weather that's headed our way, you really need to check the prices at Firestone this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs