Thursday, April 22, 2010

25% off Seventh Generation Today Only

Today only, you can save up to 25% off select Seventh Generation products on Amazon. Use the Subscribe & Save option to save 15% off & get free shipping. Then at checkout use code: 7GEDAYIO for an additional 10% off.

I simply adore Seventh Generation. I have been thrilled with all the products I've tried, & I am confident you will be happy with anything you try. This sale will get you screamin' deals on diapers (just as cheap as conventional ones, but chlorine free!), feminine hygiene products (again, chlorine free!), laundry detergent, etc. Really....this is a deal to take advantage of & stock up.

I was going to post this last night, but wanted to wait until today, since it's officially Earth Day. I didn't realize the extra 10% off was only good through today. Sorry for not posting it yesterday, which would have given you guys some extra time to browse the items. My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs