Thursday, April 29, 2010

Don't Forget: New Old Navy Coupons Today

Don’t forget that Old Navy Weekly is gone but you can still get a new coupon a week online. Become a fan of Old Navy on Facebook, & then get a coupon by clicking on “Barker’s Bones” & digging for a coupon. They update them sometime every Thursday, but I just checked & it still hasn’t reset.

I'm not liking this promotion as much as Old Navy Weekly, but I suppose Old Navy likes it more. It seems the coupons aren't as good, in my opinion. What are your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan, but then I haven't gotten a single 50 from it (I was even on once right when they reloaded coupons, and even though everyone else was saying they were getting 50s, I didn't) :( So many people are having troubles with even getting the thing to load.

    Unfortunately, if you look at the rules, they've extended it at least another week. Each week they edit those rules to say the game is going on for two weeks, and the first week is this one. Every week I keep hoping they finally trash or at least fix it, and instead see it's still going. Barring the last couple months of oldnavyweekly.com when they kept using the same page, at least oldnavyweekly changed up and had something interesting and new to look at every other week or so. Barker's Bones is booooring even if it had more useful coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's a boring promotion (& aren't promotions supposed to be new & fresh?). It's insane to even get it to load. The coupons are way worse, IMO. I just don't find anything that great about it, at all.

    I got a $5 off $50 or more coupon. I likely won't even use it, since I don't think I need $50 worth of stuff. If it were even a $10% off coupon, that would be better because I could pick the amount of my purchase (does that make sense?!) & still get the discount.

    This way seems like they are forcing people to either buy more or simply not use the coupon at all.

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs