Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 Years of All You Just $20

All You has often been referred to as “the couponer’s magazine” & for good reason. It has an insane amount of coupons in it every month. I had read about it numerous times, but the first time I saw it was at my hair salon & I have to say….I was impressed with the coupons in it.

I blogged about a one year subscription for $19.95 a few months ago, but I found a much better deal on it today! QSP (the fundraising division of Time, Inc.) has a 2 year subscription on sale for $20. AND you can choose a local school or organization to receive 40% of that as a donation!

Click here to go to QSP's site, search for a school (I just picked one since my daughter's school isn't listed) & then search for All You. You can get this deal on either a new subscription for a renewal. You will easily cover the cost of the subscription if you use even a fraction of the coupons in it over the next 2 years.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs