Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Children's Place Monster Sale


The Children's Place is having their Monster Sale again which means 50% off select styles. Use code: USWEEKLY6A online at checkout for an additional 15% off or this coupon for 15% off in store.

I always get such bargains when I pair a coupon with The Children's Place sales. Last time I got 3 pairs of cords, 3 long sleeve t shirts, a sweater, a vest, & a fleece hoodie for a little over $30. Now that's a bargain!

Be aware that prices are typically lower in store than online (at least, I've found that to be true). Also, the prices on several items that I checked were lower when you clicked on the actual item compared to what was listed on the thumbnails. For example, the dress shown above was $9.90 but when I clicked on it the price adjusted to $8.25. Take 15% off & you can get the dress for $7.01!
Shipping is a flat $5 which is quite reasonable, in my opinion. Sometimes it’s easier to just order online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs