Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Organic Baby Sling Only $14.99!


This deal is so hot I can't wrap my mind around it. Baby slings can be expensive. Organic ones even more so. So when I saw today's deal at EcoBabyBuys, I had to read it twice to believe it.

Today only get a HugaMonkey organic cotton baby sling for just $14.99! The fabric is an unbleached, organic cotton & the sling will carry a child from birth up to 3 years or 30 pounds. There are several different sizes, so watch the video to determine which one you should order.

I realize there has been a lot of media hype about baby slings lately due to several recalls. There is a video on the website as well that discusses how HugaMonkey slings are not included in the recall. I know many people who have used infant slings & never had a problem, so don't immediately think they are all bad. As with any infant accessory, find one that fits properly, know how it works, & be diligent in how you use the item.

Back to the deal though....if you want this, order it now, because this deal is only valid for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs