Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Earth's Best Body Care Travel Pack

This is a great freebie! Purchase $15 worth of Earth's Best infant foods & send in the receipts plus accompanying box tops & jar labels & receive a FREE Earth's Best Baby Body Care Travel Kit. Each kit contains travel sizes of 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, Extra Rich Therapy Creme, Everyday Lotion, Mineral Based Sunblock SPF30+, and Diaper Relief Ointment. Every product is Hypo-allergenic and developed specifically with baby's sensitive skin in mind.

I don't think the Earth's Best body products are certified organic, but the majority of their food (if not all of it?) is organic. use the sunscreen on my daughter & while it’s thick, I love that it’s PABA-free & is SPF30+. Download the rebate form here.

Additionally, on the same rebate form, there are 2 other offers. Send in 12 Earth's Best UPC's from any Earth's Best products along with $1.95 for s/h & get Guess How Much I Love You sent to you. I absolutely love that book (it makes me tear up when I read it to my daughter). Or send in 10 UPC's from Earth's Best products along with $1.965 for s/h & get an Earth's Best bowl sent to you.

Lastly, make this deal even sweeter by printing out Earth's Best coupons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs