Friday, July 30, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge Howl O Ween Weekend

I've been dying to share this with you for months, but had to wait until everything was finalized!

I am soooo happy & incredibly honored to announce that I will be participating in the Great Wolf Lodge at Grand Mound Howl-O-Ween NW Bloggers weekend, October 15-17th! And the best part is, you guys get to come too & get a discounted rate!

In addition to the water park & normal activities Great Wolf Lodge offers, there will be crafts, spooky story time, trick-or-treat, and more! I am going to wait to tell my daughter until just before we go (because I don't want to hear "when are we going Mom" every other day), but it will kill me to wait this long!

This will be a fun filled, family, & yes, frugal weekend! If hanging out in the water park isn't your thing, have your kids play there with your spouse (or grandparent, etc) & come attend some of the coupon/thrifty workshops that are going to be hosted by several Northwest Bloggers on Saturday afternoon.

I really hope some of you can come down with me. Because More Is More readers can reserve a Family Suite at the discounted rate of $169 per night (normally $239) for Oct. 15th & /or 16th when you book by 9/14/10 & use the code: 1010FAMBLOG. This is actually quite a steal when you consider how much rooms typically go for at Great Wolf Lodge & admission to the water park is included.
I hope to see you guys there. It's going to be a howlin' good time! (I know, cheezy, but I couldn't resist.)
A very special thank you to Liz at Great Wolf Lodge & Angela at Frugal Living NW for putting this weekend together. Also note that I will be receiving a discounted room rate as well for participating in this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs