Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Build A Bear Animals $7 Each


Through Friday, July 16th, Build A Bear is having their first Christmas in July sale & select animals are just $7 each. Click here to see the selection.

When you order online, there is a box for "Special Instructions" at checkout; in that box let them know you want your animals sent without any stuffing in them. You can then take the animal to any Build A Bear location & let you child stuff it for free. Last November I ordered an animal from them & asked that it come unstuffed; however it came stuffed. I simply took it to the store & they unstuffed it for me, I wrapped it for my daughter, & she was thrilled to open it & go to the mall & stuff it at a later date.

This is an amazing sale, so stock up now for birthdays or the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs