Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Weekly Old Navy Coupons

So....OldNavyWeekly is no more. Yep, they have stopped the program. However, Old Navy has launched a new weekly coupon program. Become a fan of OldNavy on Facebook (& become one of BMIM while you're there!) & then click on "Barker's Bones." There is a little game you can play once a week & get a coupon.

I'm not sure how the coupons will be distributed. I got a $10 off a $50 purchase & I likely won't be using it. I preferred the way it was on OldNavyWeekly's site where you could search & choose your coupon. I guess we'll just have to see how this works for Old Navy & for the consumers.

Anyway, go over to Facebook & get your weekly coupon. If you're comfortable sharing, come back & leave a comment letting us know what kind of a coupon you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs