Thursday, April 8, 2010

Puget Sound Readers: Free Game Night

My friend Randy, started a great blog recently called 365 Things to do on the Eastside. I love it! And today's "thing" is especially great, because it's free.

Uncle's Game Store at Crossroads Mall in Bellevue hosts a free Family Game Night every Thursday evening from 6-9 pm. Play a game from their game library...with no obligation to buy. If you do want to purchase a game (or three!), they offer a 15% discount during Game Nights. You can get all the info here.

Thanks for the tip, Randy!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see more places offering this. I organize free public game nights through my blog and meetup.com and sometimes I have them at a local game store and he offers discounts too. people try new games and meet others and get savings if they want to buy a game. We also bring yummy snacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, I agree....it's a great way to slow down in our instant gratification, electronic, always on society. If you ever want me to blog about your game nights, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs