Friday, February 19, 2010

Today Only: Organic Snacks Sale

Today only, Amazon has a few great deals on organic snacks. I love that you don't even need to leave your house for these deals; I am all about shopping in my slippers! My daughter loves both of these items & I bet your kids (or you!) will as well.

First, YummyEarth Organic Lollipops are on sale for $11.55. That may seem like a lot, but you get 150 lollipops! That's only 8 cents a lollipop. Or you can get the 5 lb bag for only $17.50.

Next, take a look at the Clif Kids Twisted Fruit Ropes. They are on sale for $12.99 for 24 & that's actually not a bad price (the cheapest I've gotten these for on sale was 50 cents each at Fred Meyer). My daughter loves these, especially the sour apple flavor.

These all qualify for free shipping if you spend over $25 or if you have a Prime membership. But, if you sign up for Subscribe & Save, you can score an extra 15% off these prices & get free shipping. And you don't need to get another order; you can always go in & cancel your subscribe & save status on these items later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs