Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday's Walgreens Photo Deals

There are 2 photo deals to choose from today at Walgreens.

Online only: 50% off everyday photo books. Enter code: EVERYDAY at checkout.

In store only: 54% off ink cartridge refills. Click here for your coupon. I tried a few months ago to get my HP cartridges refilled & they couldn't do it, so my advice would be to call & ask about your specific cartridge before you drive to Walgreens. I'll have to see if they do the Lexmark ones for my new printer. (Also note that Costco does cartridge refills for cheap everyday!)

1 comment:

  1. Your free photo prints are printed solely on Kodak or Fujifilm paper and are conveyed to your doorstep in not more than days.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"buymedicationonlin".

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs