Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Organic Crib Sheet Set 52% Off

Another today only deal (are you sick of them yet?)! This isn't inexpensive. I'll give you that. But trust me when I say it's a great bargain. Today only get this 100% organic crib set that includes the fitted sheet, crib skirt, reversible bumper, & reversible comforter for $189. This set normally retails for $390!

The set is made from 100% organic cotton sateen that has a thread count of 220. The bumper & quilt are filled with eco-spun 100% Regenerated Refill Polyester Fill that releases zero VOCs (volatile organic compounds). The printing is low impact and approved by the Organic Trade Association. Heck, it's even made in the USA!

This set is absolutely stunning. Really, we're talking the kind of set you'd see in a celebrity's nursery in a magazine. I love that it isn't a theme based set, too. I prefer bedding sets that aren't selling some product or character, but that's just me.

I can't imagine anything better for your baby's crib unless you bought a lama & a loom to make your own fabric (I'm kidding!). Check out this deal at EcoBabyBuys, but remember it's good today only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs