Wednesday, November 3, 2010

$10 off an Organic Turkey!

Every year at the holidays I am shocked at how much organic turkeys cost. So when I got an email letting me know about $10 off an organic turkey from Organic Prairie, I did a little happy dance! Use code: OPTH10 at checkout before 6pm CST on 11/15/10 to take advantage of this offer.

Also worth looking at are the organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are 15% off.

If you're concerned about ordering frozen meat from them, don't be! I was very happy with the way it was packaged & shipped overnight. My meat was all nice & frozen & it was a very easy process.

Consider this deal if you want to save a few bucks on an organic turkey. Plus, you don't have to schlep it home from the store; let the delivery man do all the work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs