Monday, November 29, 2010

Embroidered Stocking $8 Shipped!


I've always felt somewhat bad that I never got a personalized stocking for my daughter for Christmas. We have numerous beautiful stockings that she's used, & she's never complained, but I felt bad. I was going to find a local embroidery shop to embroider her name on one of our existing stockings in the next week or so, but this deal made me change my mind.

The Company Store has beautiful appliqued stockings on sale for $10 (normally $20) with free embroidery. However, use code: 1DY20OFF at checkout to save an extra 10% & score free shipping!

I got one of the above stockings with my daughter's name on it for just $8 shipped! I challenge you to find a better deal for a quality, personalized Christmas stocking.

3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see this offer and ordered one right away (on 11/29).... but it never came. Anyone else order a stocking and not receive it? The company says they can't trace the package so we're out of luck. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry you didn't get yours. We did receive the one I ordered. Do you have a confirmation number? If so, I would think they should offer you a credit of some kind. Was your card charged for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post.Embroidered Stocking are now available and it looks very nice.i also like and buy it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs