Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Body Shop: Entire Store 3 for $30!


Are they kidding us?! The Body Shop is smokin' for Black Friday, folks. Not only did they announce the amazing deal where you can get $175 worth of products for $25 when you spend $30, they just announced that the entire store will be 3 for $30!

So, buy 3 items....pick any 3...& pay $30. Then get the tote valued at $175 for just $25. Happy holidays, indeed!
This deal starts tomorrow morning at 3am PST or in store on Friday. My guess is items will start selling out fast, so log on early if you have specific items you're wanting to purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I know, it's pretty crazy. What's even crazier is that I'm considering staying up until 3am to take advantage of it right away. On the other hand, I don't have any specific items I'm jonesing, so maybe I'll go to bed & shop first thing in the morning. I'm a nightowl, but that's even a bit much for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs